- Gold 22 CT :
- Gold 24 CT :
We all have heard about the craze for gold jewelry in the south but up above in the northern parts of our country as well, this commodity has its charm. So, we have this article below which will discuss the Gold Rate in Srinagar that is prevailing in recent times.
The main focus of our article is the Gold Rate in Srinagar Today. This article will give you the details about the Gold Rate in Srinagar Live that you need for investing in the commodity.
However, apart from the numbers, for the investment, you need to know the details and underlying factors that influence this number.
This article will have all those details summed up in a compact form for your help. We have gathered information about the past six months’ price of the gold rate in the city and along with that, we have most of the important questions that come up in your mind when you think about investing in gold and its price fluctuations.
So, let us start with the prevailing price of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold, and then we will get into the other historical prices and information.
In this section of the article, you will read about the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Srinagar which is one of the best gold you will find in the market at present.
Starting with the Gold Price in Srinagar Today, the table above will provide information about the previous day’s price as well. This helps you understand the change in the price within 24 hours.
Here, you will not only find these numbers but also, the change in the price of the commodity is mentioned in percentage as well as in the numerical format as you can see above. Apart from that, you will also see the performance of the commodity.
You can see whether the price of 22-carat gold inclined or declined or retained the same value against the price of the previous day.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Srinagar Today – Gold Price in Srinagar
This section is for the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Srinagar. This gold is regarded as the most genuine form of gold or the best gold ever. So, the price of this gold is a bit higher than the other gold we discussed above.
The Pure Gold Price in Srinagar has been mentioned in the table above, where you will find the price of this gold as of today and also the price that it had yesterday.
The table also comprised of the performance of the gold that is whether a price has gained momentum or lost the same within the past 24 hours.
It is an important thing to understand as you require to analyze the price movement for the same. The change in the price of the gold is given in both percentages and numbers.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
Gold Price in Srinagar for Last 15 Days
This is an important section where you will find the price details of Gold Price in Srinagar for the past fifteen days.
For a trader especially who trades daily, these data can be really helpful. We have cumulated the prices of the 22-carat and 24-carat gold in this section for the last fifteen days.
You can study these prices and understand the price movement that is taking place and the trend of the price movement.
It is crucial to understand when you are trading. The price trend of gold will give you the idea of when to invest and how to invest in the commodity.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Srinagar – Also Past Gold Price in Srinagar
If you are a trader or an investor, you must be now and then looking for price graphs which can give you a clear idea about the price movement of the gold within a single frame that you can understand and analyze without moving here and there. So, here it is a graphical representation of the Gold Rate in Srinagar.
The graph will entail the past fifteen days’ prices of both the gold. You can do technical analysis using this graph as well, find the price trends, and use the indicators used in technical analysis.
Gold Price in Srinagar – Past 12 Months Price
In this section, you will find the price details, performance, and other details for the Gold Rate in Srinagar for the past 12 months.
We have incorporated all these data in this section and the sub-section below –
July 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in June 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st July 2021||4568||4796|
|8th July 2021||4632||4859|
|15th July 2021||4681||4911|
|22nd July 2021||4620||4852|
|31st July 2021||4687||4920|
|Highest Rate in July 2021||4690||4923|
|Lowest Rate in July 2021||4568||4796|
While you may have developed your personal strategies of investment, there is one thing you commonly need and it is the data. Gold Rate in Srinagar data for the month of July has been provided in this section particularly and you can make the most out of it.
- If you see the table, you can see the great price achieved by the metal or how low the price fell all across the month.
- Let us go on with the description of the table, and check the performance of both the category gold 22 carat and 24 carat, where the figure stood at 2.61% and 2.59% respectively.
- This change is of major nature and hence, we would suggest you take the same into consideration.
- Let us go on with the highest and the lowest price points of 22 carat gold particularly, where Rs.4690 was the highest and Rs.4568 was the lowest.
- On the similar manner, the highest price level of 24 carat gold is Rs.4923 and lowest point was Rs.4796.
June 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in June 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||4777||5015|
|8th June 2021||4762||5000|
|15th June 2021||4720||4953|
|22nd June 2021||4577||4808|
|30th June 2021||4547||4772|
|Highest Rate in June 2021||4799||5041|
|Lowest Rate in June 2021||4547||4772|
Note down the essential points in connection with the Gold Rate in Srinagar for the recent month, June. Tabular representation is the easiest way to catch hold of data. Hence, we included the data of the month above, in a table.
- Rates of the month, from 5 different intervals have been provided in the table. You can view distinctive columns for both 22 as well as 24 carat gold.
- Change which in price levels as seen during the entire month was somewhat average.
- So, the commuted price change for June 2021 was -4.81% and -4.85%.
- Highest level which the metal reached during the entire month was Rs.4799 and Rs.5041.
- The other front of the metal was the lowest price level, where 22carat gold price stood at Rs.4547 and Rs.4772.
May 2021, Gold Rates in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in May 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||4540||4768|
|8th May 2021||4607||4836|
|15th May 2021||4645||4879|
|22nd May 2021||4716||4954|
|31st May 2021||4761||4997|
|Highest Rate in May 2021||4781||5019|
|Lowest Rate in May 2021||4535||4763|
In May, the Gold Rates in Srinagar were moving in a good momentum and we will discuss the same in this section below.
- The Gold Rate in Srinagar per Gram for the 22-carat gold was Rs.4540 at the beginning of the month while towards the end, it was Rs.4761 which clearly shows again in the value of the commodity.
- Similarly, the price of the 24-carat gold was Rs.4768 at the beginning of the month and then towards the end, it gained and increased to Rs.4997.
- The highest price recorded in this month by the 22-carat gold was Rs.4781 and the lowest being Rs.4535. Comparing these two prices, you can say that the volatility in the price was not that high and the price was going up gradually.
- For the 24-carat gold as well, the price which is the highest was Rs.5019 and the lowest was Rs.4763 and here also you can see the low levels of volatility in the price of the commodity.
- The performance of the commodity for the month of May was average at 4.87% and 4.80% for 22-carat gold and 24-carat gold respectively.
April 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in Apr 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01st April 2021||₹ 4,265||₹ 4,474|
|08th April 2021||₹ 4,499||₹ 4,722|
|15th April 2021||₹ 4,537||₹ 4,759|
|22nd April 2021||₹ 4,642||₹ 4,874|
|30th April 2021||₹ 4,536||₹ 4,766|
|Highest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,665||₹ 4,897|
|Lowest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,265||₹ 4,474|
In this section, you will find the details of the Gold Rate in Srinagar per Gram for April. You can find the volatility in the price of the gold, different prices which were prevailing throughout the month and also the performance and other things.
Analysis of Gold Rate in Srinagar, Apr 2021
- This month, the gold prices were very stable in the first three weeks and didn’t change much. Whether you take the 22-carat gold or the 24-carat gold, both’ prices were pretty stable.
- While the 22-carat gold in this month was initially Rs.4,265 but in the end, it was Rs.4,766. So, you can see the huge increase in the price of the commodity.
- The performance of the 22-carat gold was very impressive for this month. It increased by 6.35% which is mainly due to the coronavirus related situation in the market.
- The 24-carat gold was Rs.4,474 at the beginning of the month. After that, it started increasing from the fourth week of the month and gained around Rs.400 and the final price of the month was Rs.4,766. The performance is measured in number will give you around an increase of 6.53% in the price of the commodity.
- The highest and the lowest price recorded for the 24-carat gold was Rs.4,897 and Rs.4,474 which clearly shows the huge gap in these two prices and that depicts the high level of volatility that was there in the market this month. Similarly, the price of the 22-carat gold also surged suddenly at the end of the third week and the highest price recorded was Rs.4,897 while the lowest was way down from this at Rs.4,474.
March 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in Mar 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st March 2021||₹ 4,455||₹ 4,677|
|8th March 2021||₹ 4,319||₹ 4,538|
|15th March 2021||₹ 4,323||₹ 4,545|
|22nd March 2021||₹ 4,337||₹ 4,557|
|31st March 2021||₹ 4,266||₹ 4,479|
|Highest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,455||₹ 4,677|
|Lowest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,266||₹ 4,479|
Gold Price Movement in Srinagar for March is given over here. You will find the data for the different dates of the month and also you can understand how the price moved throughout the month from the analysis provided below –
- The price of the 22-carat gold fell in the second week of the month and the jump was quite significant. However, the price started falling as the month was going to end. The price at the end of the month was Rs.4,266 which was below the starting price of the month.
- For the 24-carat gold, the price shot down in the initial weeks but then made a gradual rise, and further went down, making the price go below the price that it was at the beginning of the month.
- The highest price recorded in this month for the 22-carat gold was Rs.4,455 while the lowest price was Rs.4,266. This shows the level of fluctuation that was there in the market especially due to the fear in the investors regarding the COVID-crisis we are into and its effect on the market.
- The highest price for the 24-carat gold was Rs.4,677 and the lowest was Rs.4,479. Here also you can understand the volatility factor played a great role in the price determination.
- The performance of the gold was pretty nominal this month as both of the gold fell around 4% and above.
February 2021, Gold Price Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in February 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st February 2021||₹ 4,759||₹ 5,001|
|8th February 2021||₹ 4,566||₹ 4,798|
|15th February 2021||₹ 4,567||₹ 4,794|
|22nd February 2021||₹ 4,471||₹ 4,699|
|28th February 2021||₹ 4,428||₹ 4,654|
|Highest Rate in February||₹ 4,759||₹ 5,001|
|Lowest Rate in February||₹ 4,428||₹ 4,650|
In this month, the Gold Rate in Srinagar per gram was quite stable and there was also not much increase or decrease in the price of the commodity. Let us see the same in details –
- As you can see the price of the 22-carat gold in the city of Srinagar dipped for the entire month, right from beginning to the end. Though the pace was very slow the commodity’s price decreased gradually this month.
- The highest price for this gold was Rs.4,759 this month and the lowest was Rs.4,428 which shows that there was not much volatility in the price. It was quite stable.
- The performance of the gold also suggests the same as the price decreased by a good percentage in this month. While the 22-carat gold decreased by -6.96%, 24-carat gold dropped by -6.94%.
- The 24-carat gold also showed nominal fall as the price decreased towards the end of the month. The price of the commodity decreased for all weeks consecutively this month.
- The highest price recorded this month was Rs.5,001 for this commodity and the lowest being Rs.4,650 which shows the difference is not very huge and thus suggests the low level of fluctuation or volatility.
January 2021, Gold Price Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in Jan 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st January 2021||₹ 4,839||₹ 5,079|
|8th January 2021||₹ 4,918||₹ 5,164|
|15th January 2021||₹ 4,762||₹ 5,005|
|22nd January 2021||₹ 4,762||₹ 5,003|
|31st January 2021||₹ 4,751||₹ 4,993|
|Highest Rate in January||₹ 4,966||₹ 5,218|
|Lowest Rate in January||₹ 4,701||₹ 4,937|
Gold Price in Srinagar for January is given over here with all the analysis and details –
- The 24-carat gold made an upward movement in the second week which was a bit significant surge as well but then fell in the next week as the data suggest.
- The highest price for the 24-carat gold was Rs.5,218 in this month while the lowest was Rs.4,937. This difference shows that the volatility in the price of this gold was not that high.
- 22-carat gold performed well at the beginning of the month and then dipped a bit but again gained momentum and surged a bit towards the end of the month.
- The highest and the lowest price of this gold for January was Rs.4,966 and Rs.4,701 and the gap between these two numbers are not too high to suggest higher levels of volatility.
- The performance of both the gold whether the 22-carat or the 24-carat gold, both performed averagely in this month and gained around -1.82% and-1.69% respectively.
Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar for December 2020
|Gold Rates in December 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st December 2020||4658||4896|
|8th December 2020||4739||4975|
|15th December 2020||4770||5009|
|22nd December 2020||4888||5134|
|31st December 2020||4836||5077|
|Highest Rate in December||4888||5134|
|Lowest Rate in December||4619||4853|
With an immense responsibility to serve our clients with nothing but the best, when it comes to information and insight regarding the rates of gold in Srinagar, we have taken extra care of all the minute details to add up in order to make every calculation and every diversification understood.
- A sectional chart has been displayed on our website which vivaciously depicts every modification over the course of a month.
- These allow the users to figure out the exact calculus and be anything but petrified for their gains and losses.
- The highest rate ranging up to Rs.4888 and Rs.5134 for the month of December.
- Lowest degeneration to be Rs.4619 and Rs.4853 for the 22 as well as 24 carat category of gold.
- The percentage change has been marked at a significant rate of 3.82% and 3.70% in correlation with the calculations of the month.
Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar for November 2020
|Gold Rates in November 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st November 2020||4930||5173|
|8th November 2020||4974||5222|
|15th November 2020||4869||5112|
|22nd November 2020||4848||5091|
|30th November 2020||4664||4896|
|Highest Rate in November||4974||5222|
|Lowest Rate in November||4658||4891|
Our main priority is to make our customers fully happy, regardless of any kind of data surfing. Herein, we have provided our customers with an enormous list of all the prices and their changes over the course of this month, talking about the changing price ranges in terms of gold rates in Srinagar.
- We strictly track what our loyal customers are searching for and ensure that we respond to their needs and desires.
- The table very dynamically shows the optimistic arena by pointing out the hefty change having occurred with a -5.40 percent and -5.35 percent change for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold grades.
- The negative sign here is indicative of how badly the price of gold in this particular month has plummeted.
- The increased expense range was a baffling Rs.4974 and Rs.5222 for gold of 22 and 24 carats of gold, in its entirety.
- Now that the the lowest price interval is concerned, they were a massive Rs.4658 and Rs.4891 for 22 and 24 carat gold subsequently.
Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar for October 2020
|Gold Rates in October 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st October 2020||4926||5172|
|8th October 2020||4893||5141|
|15th October 2020||4928||5174|
|22nd October 2020||4932||5173|
|31st October 2020||4931||5173|
|Highest Rate in October||4985||5231|
|Lowest Rate in October||4682||4919|
We suggest you make your call of investment only after thorough research and it is when you check out the Gold Rate in Srinagar for the month of October that you will get to know the present prevailing trends. You can see the information and construct the strategies accordingly.
- For your reference, we have provided the respective information of the 22 carat as well as the 24 carat gold prices.
- We got you sorted in terms of the change which occurred in the month of October, and it was pretty minute in nature.
- So, the price change was 0.10% for the 22 carat gold category and 0.02% for the 24 carat gold category.
- Determining the highest levels of price for the month, they were Rs.4985 and Rs.5231
- On the contrary side, the lowest price level was Rs.4682 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4919 for 24 carat gold.
September 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||5046||5297|
|Lowest Rate in September||4865||5107|
Leading you with the data of Gold Rate in Srinagar from the month of September, we have decided to construct this section. For the purpose of research and also study, we have provided the data to our readers so they can have access to the right data. This can be used for multiple purposes.
- Two specific columns are provided for 22 as well as 24 carat gold, the most popularly traded categories.
- The illustration of percentage change is done on account of the major price fluctuations of the month. We have all the records for your consideration and commuted the change of -2.92% and -2.85%
- The change was negative, which only means that the price of the metal fell and Gold has become a bit cheaper.
- Now, you must also take a look at the highest price which was recorded for the month and they were Rs.5046 and Rs.5297
- Also, the lowest recorded price is provided to you in the table and they were Rs.4865 and Rs.5107
August 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,181||₹ 5,446|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,420||₹ 5,689|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,118||₹ 5,377|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,134||₹ 5,390|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,002||₹ 5,252|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,480||₹ 5,754|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,989||₹ 5,236|
This section has been especially constructed, along with a table, to feature the Gold Rate in Srinagar from the month of August. This can be used for the purpose of research and knowledge, to make strategies which will help you earn a good amount of returns.
- Read out the table and its important constituents, which comprise of the dates from across the month, the highest point lowest point and also the percentage change.
- Let us move ahead with the percentage change in the price levels. This change in the price is actually expressed in the form of percentage for a clearer view of the change. Percentage level was 9.84% and 9.89% precisely, which shows a major shift in the price levels across the entire month.
- We have also recorded the price levels from the opening of the entire month and the closing price of the month. It can be viewed that the opening price was higher than that of closing price. This shows declining trends for the month end.
- Well, the highest price level for the month was Rs.5480 and Rs.5754 for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively.
- Lastly, the lowest price of the month was Rs.4989 and Rs.5236 for 22 carat and 24 carat gold similarly.
Gold Rate in Srinagar – Trend in 2020
In the year 2020, the price of the gold has been skyrocketing owing to the crisis created by the novel-coronavirus.
Gold Rate Trend in Srinagar has been seen to surging since the month of March and the increase has been impressive.
Due to the fear amongst the people, the investors are buying gold divesting their other assets.
In this year the prices of the gold are expected to rise further as the previous estimates which were given and anticipated have already been surpassed by the market.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Srinagar – Trend in 2019
Unlike this year, the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Srinagar was very stable and the prices increased at a slower pace at least in the initial months of the year.
After the announcements made by the RBI about the addition in the gold reserve and currency valuation changes, the prices started increasing at a faster pace towards the second half of the month.
If you are looking for a Historical Gold Rate in Srinagar, then you can check the price for these years and the other previous years as well. This will help you understand the price trend/ movement over the years.
What makes Gold Rates in Srinagar to increase?
The reasons which can increase the Gold Rate in Srinagar today per gram are listed below –
- General Price rise or inflation increases the price of all the commodities and the services in the nation. It also increases the price of gold as well.
- The price of the gold can be high when there are many weddings and occasions as Indians love flaunting their gold jewelry to date.
- The demand for the commodity increases which in turn increases the price in times of crisis. Yes, like for example now, we are going through a crisis, when the future is completely blurred and thus, the price of gold is increasing.
- When RBI cuts the supply of gold or depreciates the currency of our country, the price of the gold will increase.
What makes Gold Price in Srinagar to decrease?
The Gold Price in Srinagar decreases as well and the factors which make this happen are –
- Appreciation in the currency of the country against the exporting country. So, if our currency becomes stronger against the currency of the country from where we import gold, the price of the commodity will fall.
- The gold price will become less expensive when the supply is suddenly increased by the RBI.
- The interest rate on FDs, bonds, and other financial instruments if increased then, the price of the gold will fall. This is owing to the reason that the investors will try to earn more from the assets on which the interest rates have been increased and this will make then sell off their gold assets which will lead to the fall in the price of the gold.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Srinagar?
There are various ways Gold Rate in Srinagar can be impacted by the policies of the Central Bank and the price gets affected because of these reasons –
- The interest rate hike or cut indirectly affects the price of the gold.
- Change in the gold reserve also affects the gold price.
- Currency valuation has a direct impact on the gold price.
All these factors either change the demand and supply of the commodity or else increases or decreases the price for the same.
Why Gold Price in Srinagar is different from other Cities?
Gold Price in Srinagar ought to be different from other cities as the transportation cost is high as it is situated in Jammu and Kashmir.
The transportation cost increases. Furthermore, if the making charges are higher, then the commodity can be more expensive than other cities.
What is Gold Rate in Srinagar 916 Hallmark gold?
The Gold Rate in Srinagar 916 hallmark gold is nothing but the price of the 22-carat gold. The 22-carat gold’s details have been mentioned in the article as you can see. So, let us see what a hallmark gold is and why 22-carat gold is called 916 hallmark gold?
So, 916 hallmark gold is a gold alloy where the percentage of gold in the alloy stands at 91.6%. If you are wondering why it is an alloy and not 100% gold, then let us tell you that if anything is made from 100% gold, then that won’t be durable and would break eventually.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Srinagar?
There are different Tax on Gold Rate in Srinagar which includes –
- A three percentage of Goods and Service Tax on the purchase of raw gold as a commodity.
- If you are purchasing it as jewelry, then the GST will be 5% on the making charges and 3% of the gold used.
Gold Rate in Srinagar – Conclusion
As we conclude here, we hope you liked this article on Gold Rate in Srinagar and it has helped you in understanding the price mechanism for the gold price in the market. We also hope that you got all the details that you wanted from this single article only.
Always look at all the factors, then decide the price of the commodity and then take the investment call to make the most out of it.
Gold Rate in Srinagar FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s gold rate in Srinagar?
Answer – You must open the article and search the highest section of it to check the gold rate in Srinagar today. The top section usually gives details and statistics on gold prices on the same day. It is also possible to make a contrast of 22 carats with 24 carats in the two grades of gold.
Ques – Where to find gold rate in Srinagar ?
Answer – In this article you will be able to systematically access all necessary information so that all required data can be accessed without problems. If you just walk through the article the gold rate of Srinagar can be found in it.
Ques – Is this live gold price in Srinagar?
Answer – Yes, Srinagar’s gold price is live. We believe in making the details feasible to all our customers and hence keep updating the gold prices time to time ensuring full convenience. Therefore when you open the article you will get the current gold rate of Srinagar
Ques – Can I find last month’s gold price here?
Answer – We make every effort to provide our customers with the full range of data. The data would therefore be arranged over a week, i.e. fifteen days, in different periods. Six months and annually, one month. Therefore you can conveniently have an access to the previous month’s gold price
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold rate in Srinagar ?
Answer – This article explains the gold rate of the two gold types i.e. 22 carats and 24 carats. You need to detail the article and display the different tables in different schedules. The category 22 carats is seen in front of the category 24 carats.
Ques – Is the Gold rate in Srinagar update?
Answer – Yes, we change Srinagar’s gold rate occasionally. This makes it simpler and more convenient for consumers to prepare their investments. The data is reviewed and updated continuously for the convenience of the client.
Ques – Will I find Gold rate forecast here?
Answer – We send you the historical details about gold prices. The historical trend of price change movement helps one to make a technical analysis and forecast more adjustments in the gold rate. As we supply data in different timeframes, it is simple for customers.
Ques – Can I use gold investment calculator?
Answer – Yeah, you can use the calculator for gold investment. Both customers have access to the calculator. Some fields like area, state, category of gold, investment amount and investment period have to be filled and the calculation button must be clicked in. The machine provides you with the benefit or loss rate immediately.
Ques – Can I calculate the Gold rate in Tola?
Answer – Oh, the gold rate at Tola can be measured. After you click on the link and enter the necessary information you have access to the calculator. The 24-carat Gold investment calculator is present. From the different units you can pick which tola is one of them.
Ques – What is 24 Ct Gold in Srinagar ?
Answer – 24 Carat gold without any other metal mix is known to be the purest type of gold. They are also much more expensive and cannot be used for purposes such as making jewellery or other items
Most Read Articles
Find us at the office
Trailor- Verkamp street no. 63, 81415 Zagreb, Croatia
Give us a ring
+38 695 645 231
Mon - Fri, 8:00-22:00