SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Result 2021: The Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI has declared the results of the Grade A Recruitment Exam 2020. All the candidates who appeared for the SEBI Grade A Phase 1 exam can check their scores on the official website, the link for which is sebi.gov.in. SEBI conducted the SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Exam 2020-21 on January 17, 2021 at various test centres across the country.
The exam is being held for the recruitment of Officers in Grade A (General, Legal, Information Technology, Engineering, Research and Official Language Streams).
SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Result 2021: How to check scores @ sebi.gov.in
- Log on to the official website of SEBI - sebi.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on, Career tab
- Click on SEBI Recruitment Exercise for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2020 - Results of Phase I online exam held on January 17, 2021
- Roll numbers of the selected candidates for the next round will be displayed
- Check the PDF file carefully
- Download it and take print out of it for future use.
Selection procedure for SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022:
Mode of selection shall be a three-stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
SEBI Grade A Phase II Exam 2020-21: Details
As per the schedule, Paper 1 of Phase II of Information Technology Stream shall be held on February 27, 2021 along with other streams. Separate call letters for Paper 1 and Paper 2 of Phase II would be issued for candidates who clear Phase I of Information Technology Stream.
Further, the Paper 2 of Phase II examination for Information Technology Stream (Coding test) will be conducted on March 14, 2021 in these cities.