Rated 4.5/5 by Top Share Brokers Team
Contact Angel Broking
Angel Broking is the full-service brokerage house and a registered DP with CDSL, through which, it offers demat account opening services to customers. The broker offers a 2-in-1 account means an integrated platform for demat and trading account.Angel Broking Demat account&;comes with many advantages such as competitive brokerage charges, simplified trading platform, expert advisory, free equity delivery trading, and many others. An Indian resident, as well as NRI clients with required documents in hand, can open aFree Demat Account with Angel Broking. One can open a demat account with Angel Broking either following online or offline process. Clients can also open an Angel Broking Trading Account to buy and sell securities. The broker facilitates trading in equities, futures & options, commodities, and currency as well.
Angel Broking Account Types
The full-service broker offers two types of accounts including demat and trading account, that are elaborated here as under:
- Angel Broking Demat Account: The demat account also called dematerialized account facilitates people to hold shares and securities in electronic means digital format. Angel Broking provides a free demat account opening facility to enable them to hold all the investments such as shares, securities, bonds, ETF, mutual funds, and others electronically.
- Angel Broking Trading Account:Trading account is a platform to purchase or sell securities. Securities are bought from the trading account, stored through the demat account, and payment is done from the registered bank account.
Angel Broking Account Opening Benefits
It is obvious that prior to opening an account, one must be well aware of the benefits and costs associated. Opening demat and trading account with Angel Broking comes with many advantages that are listed below:
- Free demat account opening at zero account opening charges.
- Flat brokerage fee at Rs. 20 per executed order in various segments.
- Free online fund transfer via UPI & Net banking.
- Free equity delivery trading for a lifetime.
- 100% digital account opening process.
- A trading account allows customers to trade-in equity, derivatives, commodities, currency, IPO, and mutual funds.
- The 2-in-1 account is single-point access to BSE, NSE, MCX, and NCDEX.
- Free access to Angel Broking platforms such as Angel Broking App, Angle Speed Pro, and Angel Broking Trade.
- Avail services such as research, investment advisory, and loan against securities.
Angel Broking Account Opening Process
Angel broking provides both the online as well as offline process to open a demat and trading account. Check here the online and offline demat and trading account opening process, as follows:
- Sign-up: Visit the broker’s website and provide your name, mobile number, and the city under the “Open an Account” lead form to sign-up.
- PAN Card Verification:Provide details such as Date of birth, PAN number, email address, bank a/c number, and IFSC code and click on “Take me Ahead”.
- Complete the OTP-based verification process by entering the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Fill personal details: Annual income, occupation, etc. and click on the “Continue” button.
- Share Aadhar details: Provide Aadhar details to complete the KYC process.
- Upload documents: Next, you’ve to upload documents such as PAN card, signature, bank proof, and others. If you wish to trade in the derivative segment, then you’ve to provide a bank statement as well.
- Digital signature: Complete E-sign to digitally sign the account opening documents.
- In-person verification: Take a video of yourself having your PAN card next to your face and share the link with the broker.
- Send POA:It is well known that to open a trading account with any broker, clients have to necessarily share Power of Attorney (POA). One has two options either courier it to the broker or avail pickup arrangement facility, choose the one as per your preference.
- Your demat and trading account is Live now! You will get the account credentials on your registered email address that can be used to login to your account online. With the 2-in-1 account, as both the demat and trading account are linked together that provide seamless trading experience.
Online Account Opening Process with Angel Broking
Online process is quick and instant that doesn’t require a client to visit the broker’s office. The online account opening process is seamless and straightforward and if you have all the documents handy then the process won’t take more than 15 minutes to open an online account.
Follow the below process to open a demat and trading account online with Angel Broking.
Offline Account Opening Process with Angel Broking
Angel Broking has offices all over the country, therefore, people who are not familiar with the online process or even found any sort of difficulty while opening an account online can move to an offline process. In this, an individual needs to submit the duly filled account opening form that either can be received by contacting the broker’s customer representative or by visiting the branch office. Further, required documents are necessary to be dispatched and send to any of the branches. Once all the documents are verified and found appropriate then, log in details will be provided that one can use to access his account.
Angel Broking Account Opening Forms
Likewise, other brokers, Angle broking provides account opening forms on its website. So, one can download the form online or contact the investment advisor or visit any of the nearest branches to get the forms. You can’t directly download the form and needs to provide your name and e-mail address to receive the form on the provided e-mail address.
Angel Broking Account Opening Charges
|Trading Account Opening Charges||Rs. 600|
|Demat Account Opening Charges||Free|
|Demat AMC||Rs 450 from 2nd year onwards|
Angel Broking Account Opening Documents
- Applicant’s PAN Card.
- Applicant’s passport size photograph.
- ID proof: passport, voter ID, utility bill, license, etc.
- Address proof:Voter ID, ration card, passport, driving license, bank passbook, electricity bill, etc.
- Income proof:ITR Acknowledgement, net worth certificate, recent salary slip, bank account statement, etc. It is required only when client wants to trade in F&O segment
- Bank proof:Cancelled cheque.
Angel Broking Account Opening Status
Unlike other brokers who have an online account opening activation status tracker, Angel Broking doesn’t facilitate clients. Once the application is submitted then the account activation will take nearly 24 – 48 hours depending upon the time required for verification purposes. However, as said earlier, that POA needs to be sent to the broker which will take nearly 3-5 working days. Meanwhile, one can check the account activation status by contacting the customer support member who assisted you with the account opening formalities or by visiting the nearest branch.
Angel Broking Account Modification
Sometimes, clients may need to change his account details including but not restricted to bank account details, residential address, contact details i.e. mobile no. and email ID. To do the same, a process needs to be followed wherein one has to download the Angel Broking Account Modification Request Form, fill existing and new details, sign it and submit it to the broker along with the required document such as bank proof, address proof, etc.
Angel Broking Account Modification Request Form
The website provides the modification request form online from where you can download the account modification form by providing your name and e-mail address.
Angel Broking Account Closure Process
- In the case of a joint account, it is mandatory that the closure application must be signed by all account holders.
- Angel broking doesn’t accept online closure request, thus, a physical request needs to be sent.
- Before closure, clear all the debits in your demat account across all the segments.
- Make sure no shares are available in your account thus, clear your account by either selling shares or transfer it to other currently operating demat accounts.
- No negative balance in your account should exist.
There are a number of reasons when one can decide to close his trading account such as declutter trading practices opened account somewhere else, and unsatisfied with the broker’s services. The broker only provides offline account closure service. To close the demat and trading account online, download the account closure request, take a printout, fill it, and send the duly filled form to any of the broker’s branches. Notably, in the case of joint account holders, the form must be signed by all the account holders.
As demat and trading account deal in securities, make sure to clear the account before closing the account, henceforth, prior to placing account closure request, few important points need to be considered herewith;
The account closure process normally takes 7 working days and a confirmation letter will be sent to the client within 15 days. In case you don’t receive the confirmation, contact the branch immediately or visit the local branch to know the reason.
Angel Broking Account Closure Form
One who wants to close the account closure form can get it either from the broker’s website under the important updates or by contacting the broker’s customer representative.
Is Angel Broking Good and Reliable Broker?
Angel Broking’s free demat account and trading account enables you to trade in equity, derivatives, commodity, currency, IPO, MF, and others. The 2-in-1 account holders can avail free equity delivery trading while trading in other segments such as intraday, commodity, currency, derivatives, etc. is charged at a flat charges of Rs 20 per order. Thus, it can be said that the broker charges low brokerage fees and provide low cost trading experience to end users.
New Account Opening - How to join Angel Broking?
You can open an online demat and trading account with Angel Broking either following online as well as offline process. Under the online process, you have to provide all details and upload documents online whereas offline process requires to personally visit any of the nearest branches of the broker.
New Account Opening offers with Angel Broking
One can open a Free Demat Account with Angel Broking at zero account opening charges.
Angel Broking Referral Code
The broker provides referral services wherein client can win an exciting reward of Rs. 500 for each successful referral upto a maximum limit of Rs. 2,500/- voucher every month. The voucher is valid for a period of 1 month.
- In this section we have covered most frequest scenario you have about new account opening. Does Angel Broking have any promo code? Does Angel Broking have any special Offers? What are the refferal benefit with Angel Broking if I refer my frineds or family? How can I start my trade with Angel Broking? Is Angel Broking good and reliable?
Account Related FAQs
Angel Broking provides services through web, mobile and exe-based platforms:
- Angel Broking App: The Angel Broking mobile application is powered by ARQ and provides a platform for trading and investment requirements.
- Angel Broking Trade: trade.angelbroking.com is a web-based trading platform to provide clients with a simplified user interface and helps in managing the portfolio, trading efficiently and staying updated on the market movements.
- Angel Speedpro: Angel Speedpro is a trading software which provides clients with a single point trading facility and helps monitor the trade through it.
Angel Broking does not have any minimum deposit requirements for opening a trading or Demat account.
Last Updated on 2021-03-01
Other topics related to Angel Broking
- Angel Broking Review
- Angel Broking Brokerage Plans
- Angel Broking Product & Services
- Angel Broking IPO & Mutual Fund Investment
- Angel Broking Trading Platform
- Angel Broking Brokerage Calculator
- Angel Broking Span Margin Calculator
- Angel Broking Account Opening
- AngelBee - A Mutual Fund Platform by Angel Broking
- 10 Reasons to trade with Angel Broking
- Sub Broker with Angel Broking
- Angel Broking Portfolio Management Service
- Angel Broking ARQ Advisory Service
Find us at the office
Trailor- Verkamp street no. 63, 81415 Zagreb, Croatia
Give us a ring
+38 695 645 231
Mon - Fri, 8:00-22:00