Who we are
The Hour Glass is one of the world’s leading specialist watch retailers with an established presence of over 45 boutiques in twelve key cities in the Asia Pacific region. Our network of multi-brand and standalone brand boutiques are all strategically located in the key luxury precincts in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Phuket, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. Fostering a global appreciation of watches, we endeavour to remain the primary port of call for all watch enthusiasts and collectors alike. Whether one is new to watches or a seasoned connoisseur, we have developed a passionate team of watch specialists to assist in one’s collecting journey.
About the opportunity
The Digital Project Manager is tasked to lead the website redesign of The Hour Glass.
Reporting to the Head of Engagement Marketing, the Digital Project Manager will be gathering inputs and analysis of all relevant stakeholders to assess current website gaps and business needs to provide recommendations and develop a SOW matching all requirements by the different teams and our senior management.
She/he will define a Project Roadmap, Budget, Timeline and assess the Resources needed to execute the plan. She/he will also shortlist web agencies to design the new website.
Once the SOW is approved, the Digital Project Manager shall lead the project from Conception to Development and Go Live. She/he will be the main point of contact in the organization for all queries regarding the new website. She/he will stay onboard until stabilization of the new website and correction of bugs.
The type of candidate we are seeking
- Degree in Business Administration, IT discipline or appropriate field of study
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Web/Digital Project Manager, either in Consulting or in a Web Agency or in a Digital team for a retailer
- Experience in preparing SOW is a Must
- At least 1 previous experience managing a medium- to high-scale website project, including SOW, development and production stages.
- At least 1 previous experience with business stakeholders within a cross-functional environment
- Additional good-to-have experiences:
- Applicants with Consulting experience with will be given priority, especially if they have worked on projects for the Retail industry or related to Digital
- Applicants with strong digital credentials within the retail industry will be considered, especially if they have experience of website project management with e-commerce component
- Applicants with agency experience developing dynamic websites for clients will be considered, especially if they have experience with retail brands
- Experience in working with multi-language website will be a bonus
- Solid analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Project Management skills, able to coordinate and deliver a project that spans across multiple departments or business units
- At least 1 successful big-scale project led and delivered on-time and within budget
- Proficiency with project management frameworks such as Gantt chart
- Certification in SDLC Methodology, Agile, SCRUM or Waterfall will be a plus
- Experience gathering requirements from client/business will be a plus
- Knowledge about website development, website architecture, CMS system and e-commerce
- Ability to follow up with a development team and understand key aspects of website design
- Experience with WordPress will be a plus
- Experience with WooCommerce will be a plus
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Experience in preparing and consolidating budgets
- Experience in planning resources and project schedule
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Planning and methodical approach to problems, able to identify priorities and make recommendations to resolve business issues
- Fast learner, curious, you will proactively conduct research into all project-related issues
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Positive mindset with a “can do” attitude
To find out more about our available positions, please visit our Careers page.
Find us at the office
Trailor- Verkamp street no. 63, 81415 Zagreb, Croatia
Give us a ring
+38 695 645 231
Mon - Fri, 8:00-22:00