|Live BSE Quotes||Aug 31, 2021 02:15:00 PM|
|Price (Rs)419.95||Open (Rs) 417.90||High (Rs) 422.05||Low (Rs) 413.45|
|% Change0.49||Volume 762,779||Value (Rs) 320,329,041||52-Week H/L 427.20 / 197.50|
|Live NSE Quotes||Aug 31, 2021 2:19:59 PM|
|Price (Rs)420.35||Open (Rs) 417.70||High (Rs) 422.10||Low (Rs) 413.45|
|% Change0.63||Volume 2,412,359||Value (Rs) 1,010,681,927||52-Week H/L 427.40 / 197.45|
|5 Years (CAGR)*|
|10 Years (CAGR)*|
* Compound Annual Growth Rate
|EPS (Rs)* 20.85||P/E Ratio (x) 20.14||Market Cap (Rs m) 833,871.70||P/BV (x) 3.66|
|*Trailing 12 months earnings, excluding extraordinary / exceptional items.||BSE Sensex | CNX Nifty|
S&P BSE SENSEX
- Advanced Charts new
- Charts by TradingView
AMBUJA CEMENT Share Price Today:
AMBUJA CEMENT share price is up 0.5% to Rs 420.0 on the BSE. On the NSE, the AMBUJA CEMENT share price is up 0.6% to Rs 420.4. The total volume of shares traded is 3.2 m.
Overall, the benchmark S&P BSE SENSEX is trading at 57,285.7 (up 0.7%).
Over the last 30 days, the AMBUJA CEMENT share price is up 2.7%. And over the last one year, AMBUJA CEMENT share price is up 89.4%.
The current market capitalisation of AMBUJA CEMENT stands at Rs 833,871.70 m. For more information, check out the list of top 100 companies in India in terms of market cap.
As of June 2021, company promoters held 63.28% stake in AMBUJA CEMENT, with no shares having been pledged. To know more, check out the latest shareholding pattern of AMBUJA CEMENT.
What else is happening in the markets today? Dig in...
- TRACK NOW:
- Most Active Stocks Rs 0 to 10
- Most Active Stocks Rs 10 to 20
- Top Gainers Today BSE A Group
- Top Gainers Today NSE Above Rs 20
- Top Gainers Today BSE Above Rs 20
- Top Gainers Today BSE Sensex
- Top Gainers Today BSE Small Cap
- Top Gainers Today BSE 500
- Top Losers Today BSE A Group
- Most Active Stocks Rs 1 to 2
- Top Losers Today NSE Above Rs 20
- Buzzing Stocks Today
- Most Popular Stocks BSE 30
- TRENDING ON EQUITYMASTER:
- Warren Buffett - The Value Investor
- Your Ultimate Guide to Penny Stock Investing
- How to Invest in Gold
- Basics of Value Investing
- Benjamin Graham
- The Best Bluechip Stocks to Buy
- How to Invest in Silver
- The Best Small-cap Stocks to Buy
- 10 Rules for Successful Long-Term Investing
- How to Invest in the Share Market
- Best Stocks to Buy Today
- How to Use P/E for Successful Investing
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- Differences Between Trading and Investing
- SWOT Analysis for Stocks
- The Best Dividend Stocks to Buy
Related Views On News
Jul 26, 2021 | Updated on Jul 26, 2021
For the quarter ended June 2021, AMBUJA CEMENT has posted a net profit of Rs 12 bn (up 95.8% YoY). Sales on the other hand came in at Rs 70 bn (up 50.3% YoY). Read on for a complete analysis of AMBUJA CEMENTs quarterly results.
Jul 8, 2021 | Updated on Jul 8, 2021
Heres an analysis of the annual report of AMBUJA CEMENT for 2019-20. It includes a full income statement, balance sheet and cash flow analysis of AMBUJA CEMENT. Also includes updates on the valuation of AMBUJA CEMENT.
Jul 8, 2021 | Updated on Jul 8, 2021
For the quarter ended March 2021, AMBUJA CEMENT has posted a net profit of Rs 12 bn (up 65.3% YoY). Sales on the other hand came in at Rs 77 bn (up 23.4% YoY). Read on for a complete analysis of AMBUJA CEMENTs quarterly results.
Cement Stocks on a Roll: JK Lakshmi & Ambuja Scale New High (Views On News)
Jul 6, 2021
Cement stocks rally owing to firm cement prices and volume growth expectation.
Aug 23, 2021
Nuvoco Vistas witnessed a tepid listing on the bourses despite strong outlook for the cement sector.
Find us at the office
Trailor- Verkamp street no. 63, 81415 Zagreb, Croatia
Give us a ring
+38 695 645 231
Mon - Fri, 8:00-22:00